Thursday 5 February 2015

What I'm Wearing... Suede and Tassels

I mentioned in my last post I'd finally got round to purchasing some Topshop Jamie jeans, I also bought some in this dark navy black colour as I loved the fit so much! They are so so easy to wear and I absolutely love that for lazy days. 
I was also super lucky to be sent this gorgeous suede tassel jacket from Diva Dames(see link below) it is gorgeous and I feel like I will be wearing it constantly in the coming months especially when it comes to festival season! 
The crop I've styled this outfit with was another January sale bargain from Urban Outfitters, only £5!! Absolutely love a bargain,I can never resist them!
The sunglasses featured in this look were kindly sent to me by Jeepers Peepers and are a beautiful intricate silver design, they are going to be perfect for when the sun starts to show its face a little more!! 
Again I'm wearing my new fave lipstick by Lime Crime, I'd definitely recommend the brand to absolutely everyone and it's great to know that they are made completely cruelty free!! 










Black Suede Tassel Jacket - Diva Dame
Silver Sophie Sunglasses - Jeepers Peepers
White Crochet Crop Top - Urban Outfitters
Jamie Jeans - Topshop
Tassel Necklace - New Look
Chunky Buckle Boots - Lamoda 
Choker - eBay 
Lipstick - Lime Crime, Salem


No comments:

Post a Comment