Wednesday 25 February 2015

My New Favourite... Style By Portobello Vintage Subscription Boxes

 I was extremely lucky late last year to be approached by new subscription box company 'Style By Portobello'. Style By Portobello send out fabulous vintage accessories every month to your doorstep, so I was extremely excited to get the chance to work with them! They are the very first company in the UK(even the world) to provide such a service, which makes them even more unique than the goodies which you receive every single month! Each box contains 2 - 3 unique vintage accessories sourced by the Style By Portobello team.
So I was so excited when my first box came to my door and even more so when I started to unbox it, my box contained a beautiful head scarf, a gold leopard chain belt and a gorgeous sequin beaded bag! I will be posting each item individual in an outfit post throughout the month showcasing the many ways each item can be worn! 






The first piece with my box was a beautiful vintage scarf, this could be worn as a neck scarf but I think I am going to style it as a headscarf/tie. I absolutely love the pattern on this scarf and the simple stripes at either end. The colours of this scarf are absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to style it!






The second piece within my box was this absolutely fab leopard chain belt, this piece is so quirky and fun and totally unique! I feel as this will become a go to belt for me, it also matches perfectly with my leopard clasp vintage bag! I love the detailing on this belt, the lion head on the end of the chain but also the detailing on each of the leopard links!





The third and final piece is this gorgeous 1950s beaded sequin bag, I am absolutely in love with this piece and want to make sure I use it as often as possible! I love anything sequins so this was definitely perfect for me! I have a sequin top that is uncannily similar to the way in which this bag is beaded so I may style this bag with that or go for something completely different!






Keep your eyes peeled for my future posts featuring each of these pieces! Also make sure you check out the Style By Portobello website and their Instagram page to find out more of what the fabulous team are up to!


No comments:

Post a Comment