Sunday 15 February 2015

What I'm Wearing... Red Floral Patterns

I'm getting very eager to start wearing my summer wardrobe again, hence this outfit I've styled one of my fave dresses from last year with a white crop to make it acceptable to be worn in this horrible rainy weather! I've been buying so many clothes recently but none of these are sensible purchases that I can wear now without freezing to death, lets hope this summer is extra sunny!! 
I think this dress was another fab Primark bargain from last year I'm sure it only cost me £1 or maybe £2 (splashing the cash I know!) 
I'm wearing my fave lipstick of the moment again by LimeCrime, I've decided I need to purchase more immediately after payday I really love Cashmere so hopefully that'll be back in stock by then! 

I've styled this dress with my super comfy Lamoda boots, the outfit would have looked great with my Primark ankle boots but being an absolute genius I broke this pair in London last weekend within two hours of being there. (so so clever.) 
I am also wearing two quite simple chains, I love the circle necklace that I picked up in Primark and I layered this with the longer chain I purchased in the New Look sale. 








Red Floral Dress - Primark
White Off Shoulder Crop - Primark
Chunky Boots - Lamoda
Circle Necklace - Primark
Coin and Wishbone Necklace - New Look
Rose Gold Watch - Michael Kors
Lipstick - Limecrime, Salem



No comments:

Post a Comment