Wednesday 11 February 2015

What I'm Wearing... Checks and Crochet

I've finally started going to the gym regularly this week, I'm loving it I go both Swimming and then to the gym. It's making me feel much better in myself Ive bought a key from the gym that allows you to track your progress which is proving very motivational! Next week I'm going to start my 14 day tea tox from YourTea I've had this for some time now but never felt ready to start it! So keep an eye out for a review of this soon! 

I'm going to Manchester tomorrow, I'm so excited I've not seen the girls in agesssss so it's going to be nice to have a catch up and to have a night out! 

This outfit was again a massive bargain the dress is a fab smock style from Primark and was an absolute steal for only £1, yes £1!! It's great for casual days but could also be dressed up for night time! 
I love the crochet cardigan ive styled this with I bought it in a charity shop last month and I'm excited to start wearing it as the weather starts to warm up and for festival season (when it's finally here!)!! 








Check Smock Style Dress - Primark
Crochet Cardigan - Charity Shop
Coin Necklace - New Look
Chunky Boots - Lamoda
Lipstick - Limecrime, Salem


No comments:

Post a Comment