Sunday 22 February 2015

What I'm Wearing... Fabulous Pink Fluff

I'm getting so fed up of this awful Winter weather, I need it to be Summer immediately so I can get all my faves out of my wardrobe. That's not going to happen any time soon, so I made some quite sensible purchases and bought some jumpers! For anyone that knows me I don't like sensible warm clothes so this is a big step! I immediately fell in love with this fabulous shaggy fluffy pink jumper in H&M, as soon as I saw it I needed it and then when I looked at the price tag only £5.99 I knew it definitely had to be mine! 
I do sort of wish I'd bought a smaller size so as the sleeves are quite long, but I always end up rolling sleeves up anyway so I don't mind too much! I'm wearing it again with my Jamie jeans these have proved to have been such a good purchase, I can't stop wearing them and I can't wait to start wearing my white pair once the sun comes out a little more! 
Worn with my Lamoda boots, I absolutely love this outfit it definitely brightens up these dreary rainy days!! 







Ripped Jamie Jeans - Topshop
Pink Fluffy Jumper - H & M 
Gold Coin Chain - New Look
Circle Chain - Primark
Chunky Boots - Lamoda
Lipstick - Limecrime, Salem 


No comments:

Post a Comment