Thursday 19 February 2015

What I Wore At... You Me At Six @ Manchester Arena

Last Friday I headed to Manchester with two of the girls Sophie and Ashton we'd not hung or been to a gig altogether in ages, so we all eagerly anticipating this gig. It was a joint headline tour for All Time Low and You Me At Six so we knew it was going to be absolutely fab. I've seen both bands lots of times before, but You Me At Six are definitely the fave. 
I had a half day at work before heading off to Manchester to meet the girls, once we arrived we decided to grab some snacks and drinks and head straight to the hotel, rather than wandering around in the Manchester drizzle! Good job we did too because we are rubbish at keeping to a time schedule, and we were pushing it for time when we finally made it to the gig just as All Time Low started. They played a great set playing lots of my faves!!



Then it was time for You Me At Six, we were definitely excited by the time they hit the stage and we were definitely not disappointed. I absolutely loved their whole set and it was a great range of songs from through out their career! 






We were very merry after the gig as both bands had played incredible sets! We decided to head to a couple of bars for some drinks before ending up in a club. We actually took load of photos with my selfie stick but I think we look too nice in them for anyone to see! Ha! 


I decided to wear my feather tassel dress from Topshop, I've previously blogged this when I wore it at Leeds during the summer. But I love it so much I think it deserved a second outing! I styled it with my Lamoda boots and my favourite hair chain from Topshop I can't wait to start wearing this more and more as the sun starts to come out!
I love the texture and colour of the dress and the V shape back is absolutely gorgeous I love it!
I was really sensible and didn't wear a coat with this outfit to go out in as I wanted to fully show the whole dress, it was freezing but as soon as the wine coat came out I was fine! 







Feather Fringed Dress - Topshop
Florar Diamante Hair Chain - Topshop
Chunky Black Boots - Lamoda
Lipstick - Limecrime, Salem



No comments:

Post a Comment