Monday 2 March 2015

What I'm Wearing... Vintage Denim

If you've seen my previous post you'll have seen my unboxing of my fab Style By Portobello subscription box, throughout the next month I will be styling each piece I received in my box into different outfit posts! 
I've chosen to start off by styling the gorgeous vintage scarf I got, I've decided to style this as a headscarf as I think it looks absolutely beautiful in my hair! 
A couple of months ago I would never have thought I would be wearing jeans so regularly, I'm not a massive trouser person but I've met my match in the fab Topshop Jamie jeans with ripped knees, I wear them all the time! I've styled them with one of my staples for Summer, an oversized vintage denim shirt (stolen from my Dads wardrobe!) I wear these all the time in Summer as a quick cover up especially at festivals! I can't wait for the sun to start shining so I can hang up my winter coats and get all my fave pieces back out of my wardrobe!








Wrangler Denim Shirt - Vintage
Ripped Jeans - Topshop
Blue Leopard Boots - Topshop
Vintage Headscarf - Style By Portobello
Lipstick - MAC, Diva & Chilli


No comments:

Post a Comment