Wednesday 18 March 2015

What I'm Wearing... Floral Jumpsuit

This month I have been blogging about my fabulous Style By Portobello subscription box, my final piece from this months box is a fabulous leopard chain belt! I absolutely love it and it suits my style so well! I feel like all the pieces from this months box have been so well suited to my style and I can't wait for my next one to come through the door! 
The belt actually goes so well with a vintage leopard bag I bought from COW Vintage a couple of years ago! I've styled the belt with this fab Missguided jumpsuit, I've always wanted to be able to wear jumpsuits but because of my height any I've tried have always not fitted well or looked silly on, so I was so happy when this one looked so fab! As its not quite warm again yet I (slightly) covered up with my crochet kimono I bought from a charity shop and I think it looks great! 










Floral Jumpsuit - Missguided
Leopard Gold Chain Belt - Style By Portobello
Black Leopard Bag - COW Vintage
Black Crochet Kimono - Charity Shop 
Chunky Boots - Lamoda
Lipstick - Limecrime, Salem


No comments:

Post a Comment