Monday 23 March 2015

What I'm Wearing... Off Shoulder Paisley

I was in Manchester last weekend and although I was low on funds I treated myself to a little trip to Primark! I was in the store for about 2 hours so how I didn't end up spending a fortune I don't know!
Primark has some absolutely fab Spring/Summer pieces at the moment and I can't wait to get my hands on more pieces once pay day has arrived! 
But for this one trip I restrained myself and only came away with a few jewellery pieces and this fab off the shoulder top. The style of the top has fab puffy sleeves and as it is elasticated can be worn either as a full top or as a crop(I'll be wearing more like this in Summer!) It is an absolutely beautiful print, Primark has this style of top in a few different colours so I think I may need to stock up as it is a great Summer staple and a bargain at only £6 (I think!)! 







Blue Paisley Off Shoulder Top - Primark 
Three Layered Necklace - Primark 
Silver Rings - Primark 
Cream Jamie Jeans - Topshop
Silver Daisy Headband - ASOS 
Black Chunky Shoes - Primark 
Lipstick - Limecrime, Salem


No comments:

Post a Comment