Monday 16 March 2015

What I'm Wearing... Paisley Maxi Kimono

I've been so busy recently I've not been able to blog as regularly as I'd like to especially as its still dark when I'm getting home from work (bring on Summer!). I've finally got round to sorting out a new post wearing one of my absolutely favourite brands of the moment Kiss The Sky, I absolutely adore their pieces and can't wait to get some of their new summer pieces. I absolute love the coin detail trims on some of the new pieces! 
As it's not warm enough tho actually fully start wearing my summer wardrobe I've slowly started to bring out summery clothes and wear them slightly sensibly! I bought this kimono in the January sales I absolutely love maxi kimonos and the print on this one is gorgeous. I've styled it with my tassel crop from Urban Outfitters and my fab Topshop jeans (I've been living in these since I bought them!) 







Maxi Paisley Print Kimono - Kiss The Sky
Black Tassel Crop Top - Urban Outfitters
Jamie Jeans - Topshop 
Chunky Boots - Lamoda
Lipstick - Mac, Chilli and Diva
Crystal Necklace - Primark 


No comments:

Post a Comment