Friday 27 March 2015

What I'm Wearing... Fabulous Fluff and Unicorns

I'd been lusting after this fabulous Topshop dress ever since I saw it first in stores. I didn't ever have an occasion fit for the dress so didn't ever buy it then when I saw it in the Topshop sale I knew I had to have it! I absolutely love it and the fluff detail is so delicate it really makes the dress stand out! The dress will be even more perfect in the summer months teamed with a tan (I'm looking super pale at the moment!!). 
Another fabulous piece of this outfit is the amazing unicorn clutch bag, I'd seen a few other bloggers had purchased this but I had never actually seen it in a New Look store myself! So as soon as I spotted in on ASOS it instantly went in to my basket it was even in the sale, absolute bargain! The practicalities of the bag are small as it has very little room for anything my purse alone is probably bigger than the bag but it's such a fab statement piece I don't even care about this! Who needs a phone and money when you can carry a unicorn around!? 









White Feather Trim Dress - Topshop
Lenka Sandals - Topshop
Silver Watch - Casio
Silver Rings - Primark
Headband - Primark
Unicorn Clutch - New Look
Lipstick - MAC, Candy Yum Yum and Pink Plaid


No comments:

Post a Comment