Wednesday 1 April 2015

Its that time again... Style By Portobello Vintage Subscription Boxes

Last month came and went so quickly I barely stopped! One good thing however it means its time for another fab Style By Portobello subscription box. If you haven't seen my previous posts in the last month they are the very first company in the UK(even the world) to provide such a service, which makes them even more unique than the goodies which you receive every single month! Each box contains 2 - 3 unique vintage accessories sourced by the Style By Portobello team.
Naturally I was super excited when my new box arrived through the post, and it certainly didn't disappoint! The box was full of fab vintage surprises and I cant wait to get blogging them!! 













The first piece is this absolutely stunning statement belt it has a very Vivienne Westwood esque style to it and will brighten up any dull outfit! I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to style it with just yet (I might have to go shopping! What a shame!) but I absolutely love it! This months box has definitely injected some much needed colour into my life in this dreary month! 




The next piece is this beautiful scarf, I usually use this kinds of scarves as head scarves so I shall either style this one in that way or think up a fabulous new way of styling it to bring a bit of variety into my life! I absolutely love the stripe print combining very patriotic red white and blues which also creates a nautical feel! I love it!! 




The last but certainly not least piece is this absolutely gorgeous coin brooch! I wouldn't normally wear brooches (thats what I love about these boxes! Bringing fab new pieces into my life!)  but this one I've already styled it and worn it out looks great with so many outfits, it's such a beautiful versatile little piece that can be worn on jumpers, jackets, shirts and tops! I can't wait to wear it excessively!!





Keep your eyes peeled for my future posts featuring each of these pieces! Also make sure you check out the Style By Portobello website and their Instagram page to find out more of what the fabulous team are up to!


No comments:

Post a Comment