Friday 10 April 2015

What I'm Wearing... Gold Vintage Brooch

The weather has been preventing me from even attempting to take blog photos but now the clocks have gone forward I have more time now to take photos after work! I've also been non stop at the weekends with lots of gigs (The View, Catfish and The Bottlemen and Sleeping with Sirens all in 5 days!) and bank holidays! 

This outfit features the gorgeous gold brooch I was sent in this months Style By Portobello subscription box, I absolutely love it and I love the way it brings this outfit to life. I have been wearing this crochet kimono so much recently its the perfect cover up and I bought it in a charity shop along with this pastel orange skirt (which was only £1) the skirt is originally from Primark. It instantly stood out from the rails as I absolutely love this shade of orange its so beautiful and perfect for Spring! 








Gold Brooch - Style By Portobello
Black Wool Top - Primark 
Pastel Orange Skirt - Charity Shop (Primark)
Crochet Kimono - Charity Shop 
Black Chunky Shoes - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Diva and Chilli
Rose Gold Watch - Michael Kors


No comments:

Post a Comment