Tuesday 21 April 2015

What I'm Wearing... Studs and Crochet

This weekend I finally got around to using the Bleach London BeachLights hair kit with a lot (when I say I, I mean Ashton) I am really pleased with the results as I needed some blonde re-injected in to my hair! Now I just a need a tan like the one I had last year, I'm currently looking very ghostly! 
This outfit features the final piece from my second Style By Portobello vintage subscription box a red vintage scarf, I like to wear these as head bands and wanted to use this scarf to inject some colour in to this very black outfit!
This is a very summery almost festival style look, with the fab tasseled crochet top and black studded shorts finished off with my super comfy Lamoda boots. I've also accessorised with my Lamoda faux septum ring, I absolutely love these I have a gold and a silver in this style but haven't actually managed to wear them as much as I'd like to s far! They will definitely be coming out a lot more in Summer!









Crochet Top - Primark
Black Denim Shorts - Customised by myself
Black Chunky Boots - Lamoda
Red Vintage Scarf - Style By Portobello
Choker - eBay
Faux Septum Ring - Lamoda
Lipstick - MAC, Diva


No comments:

Post a Comment