Friday 10 April 2015

What I'm Wearing... Boho Paisley Trousers

I first spotted these trousers on the Primark Instagram and instantly fell in love they are the perfect floaty flared style for Spring! Then I next saw them in my local Primark for some stupid reason (I was trying to be sensible!) I didn't buy them! I obviously regretted this and when I went back they had completely sold out! 
I was in Manchester the following weekend and thought I'd definitely get them there as its a much larger store but obviously they didn't have either! (I am so unlucky!) I'd begun to come to terms with the fact I wasn't going to find them again when I spotted them a few weeks later in Manchester where they instantly went in my basket! 
I absolutely love them, the print is absolutely fabulous and I just love this style of trouser! The floaty Pom Pom off shoulder top is also from Primark. I've worn them a few times now and am after more trousers in a similar style I think they are absolutely perfect for early spring weather as its so unpredictable! Primark have such a great SS15 collection this year so I'd highly recommend checking it out! 










Paisley Print Trousers - Primark 
Black Pom Pom Top - Primark
Gold Statement Necklace - Primark
Ballet Pumps - George @ Asda
Rose Gold Watch - Michael Kors
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli and Diva



No comments:

Post a Comment