Wednesday 29 April 2015

What I'm Wearing... Vintage Beads and Festival Lace

It's now just under two months until Glastonbury, and the start of festival season my absolute favourite time of year! This bank holiday weekend I've made a promise to myself to sort out my wardrobe and unearth all my fab summer pieces! 
This outfit is totally festival inspired, I love the lace dress layered over a crochet crop and the fab printed shorts from Primark, I think they were only £5! I'll be wearing them lots this summer! I've accessorised this outfit with the gorgeous necklace I received in my final Style By Portobello subscription box and also with one of my faves from last year, the silver hair chain I wore it constantly last year and this year will be no different!








Lace Dress - AliExpress
White Crochet Trim Crop - Urban Outfitters
Blue Patterend Skort - Primark
Vintage Necklace - Style By Portobello
White Sandals - Primark
Hair Chain - AliExpress
Lipstick - MAC, Pink Plaid


No comments:

Post a Comment