Friday 10 April 2015

What I'm Wearing... Statement Studded Belt

This week I've realised I need to have a clear out my wardrobe is absolutely bulging at the seams! I need to unearth some of my old favourites in time for summer! Especially if the rumours are true about a 3 month heatwave (yes please!)!! 

One of the fab pieces I received in my Style By Portobello subscription box is this gorgeous red statement belt! 
It reminds be of some Vivienne Westwood pieces I absolutely love the gold studs all around the band that compliment the bright shade of red so well. 
I have styled it with a gold foil effect strapped dress and my fave crochet kimono of the moment. This look would be great for an evening out or even when the suns out could be worn out in the day! I've had this dress for years and totally forgot I even owned it(I love finding gems in my wardrobe!)! 







Gold Dress - Love @ Topshop
Black Crochet Kimono - Charity Shop
Red Gold Buckle Belt - Style By Portobello
Black Chunky Shoes - Primark 
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli and Diva 
Rose Gold Watch -Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment