Monday 27 April 2015

Whats In My... Style By Portobello Subscription Box

I can't believe how quickly the past 3 months has gone, this is my final Style By Portobello vintage subscription box! It again contains some absolutely beautiful vintage pieces! 
Style By Portobello is a subscription box service that delivers beautiful vintage accessories to your doorstep once a month, the boxes can contain up to 3 pieces vintage pieces handpicked especially for you by the Style By Portobello team! 
This month is no exception I received two fab pieces, a small black vintage bag and a beautiful blue necklace! I can't wait to style these pieces up this month!



The first piece is this beautiful black bag it has a gorgeous broderie anglaise panel down the middle of the bag and gold detailing on the clasp and handles. This bag is such a useable size also, it's not too big but not too small and will be a perfect evening bag.





The final piece that came in this months Style By Portobello box is this beautiful blue and white vintage necklace, this necklace looks so nice on and is the perfect colours for Spring and Summer. I can't wait to wear it with pale pastels, creams and lace!




I'm so sad that my collaboration with Style By Portobello is over I have recieved some absolutely fabulous pieces in the past three months! I would highly recommend these boxes to absolutely everyone, go check them out immediately!


No comments:

Post a Comment