Monday 9 March 2015

What I'm Wearing... Vintage Sequins

So if you've seen my previous blog posts you will know I'm currently working with the fab subscription service Style By Portobello who provide amazing subscription boxes. I absolutely fell in love with all the gorgeous pieces I received in mine, one of which was this absolutely stunning sequin and beaded 1950s bag! 
As soon as I opened my box I thought of a vintage sequin top I bought a couple of years ago from Pop Boutique and how perfect these two pieces would go together! I've styled them with my bargain pleather skirt from Primark (only £3 in the sale!) and I love how the colours compliment one another! The bag is a lot smaller than one I would normally use (I like to carry around lots of rubbish!) but this would be perfect to use on a night out and for a special occasion! 
These boxes are making me want to go vintage shopping more than I do, I used to be able to so much more when I lived in Manchester and I absolutely used to love finding hidden gems like this beaded sequin top that anywhere on the high street would cost a fortune! 








Vintage Sequin and Beaded Top - Vintage, Pop Boutique
Copper Skirt - Primark
Vintage Sequin and Beaded Bag - Vintage, Style By Portobello
Chunky Black Boots - Urban Outfitters
Lipstick - MAC, Diva and Chilli 




No comments:

Post a Comment