Thursday 22 January 2015

What I'm Wearing... Glitter and Sequins

I've mentioned in previous posts how many fabulous bargains I've managed to pick up in the January sales, this outfit is made up of some of these fab purchases! I'd had my eye on the black sequin fluffy (what's not to love!?) cardigan in Primark when it was full price, but at £16 I thought it was a little pricey (for Primark anyway!) when I spotted one left on the sale rails I immediately grabbed it! There was only a size 18/20 left but I wanted it to be slouchy and oversized so this was perfect and reduced to £5 too! Bargain! 

The turquoise shorts were £3 from Asda and the sheer shirt was £3 from Primark it came with a crop but I seem to have misplaced it so styled this outfit with my Miss Selfridge crop. Worn with my super comfy boots this outfit is perfect now the colds slightly easing off (only slightly!). 








Black Sequin Cardigan - Primark
Sheer Iridescent Tee - Primark
White Crop Top - Miss Selfridge
Turquoise Shorts - George @ Asda
Black Chunky Boots - Lamoda 
Lipstick - MAC, Diva


No comments:

Post a Comment