Sunday 18 January 2015

What I'm Wearing... Winter Crochet

I absolutely love crochet dresses so when I saw Elsie and Fred had put so many in their winter sale I knew I needed some in my life! Crochet dresses are usually associated with summer but once the dresses I'd ordered arrived I couldn't wait until summer to wear them! I've got my eye on the Zeppelin Rat & Boa dress I think next pay day I'm going to have to treat myself! (You can never own too much crochet!) 

I've styled this black crochet dress with burgundy (my fave autumn/winter shade) and I think it works perfectly. I've also teamed this with another sale purchase a velvet choker set from New Look. I'd also had my eye on this kimono in Primark for a while and when I finally decided to buy it, the Derby store had sold out! When I recently visited Meadowhall and saw it again I immediately put it in my basket!! 









Black Crochet Dress - Elsie & Fred
Burgundy Slip Dress - Primark
Burgundy Kimono - Primark 
Velvet Choker set - New Look 
Chunky Boots - Lamoda
Lipstick - MAC, Diva




No comments:

Post a Comment