Sunday 4 October 2015

Feeling Fruity...

One of my best buys so far this year has got to be this fabulous pair of vintage Lee 'Mom' style jeans, I bought them from one of the fabulous Blue Rinse vintage sales so were mega cheap, only costing £5! I'd been after a pair for a while but finding a fit I liked and also a wash colour that I wanted it took some time, I can be very particular. When I did see this pair though I immediately needed them and I have worn them to absolute death. 
I love wearing them with crop tees for a simple day look, and this Watermelon design Missguided crop is a perfect example, accessorised with my fab pineapple gold chain and palm tree sunglasses this look definitely channels Club Tropicana vibes! 









Watermelon Crop Tee - Missguided
Mom Jeans - Blue Rinse
Turquoise Fish Nets - Primark
White Chunky Sandals - Lamoda
Pineapple Gold Chain - Primark
Circle Palm Tree Sunglasses - H & M 
Black Chunky Belt - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Candy Yum Yum 



No comments:

Post a Comment