Wednesday 7 October 2015

Boho Button-Downs...

I absolutely love the current 70s trend, its absolutely perfect and I love the button down skirts that are becoming available everywhere. I picked up this beautiful lace top in Primark a few months ago, it was in the sale and I absolutely loved the detailing and the fab bell sleeves. It was only a couple of pounds they did have a black version too which I wish I'd bought aswell! Styled with this fab cord button down New Look skirt it is the perfect look for wearing in to the beginning of Autumn. 
The statement necklace with little shell details hanging completes the perfect boho look and suits my style perfectly! 









Lace Bell Sleeve Top - Primark 
Cord Button Down Skirt - New Look
Black Sandals - Primark
Shell Detail Necklace - New Look
Circle Sunglasses - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli

No comments:

Post a Comment