Tuesday 20 October 2015

Denim Stripes

Having to embrace this new cold weather is a horrible task. I picked up this fab denim dress from Loving Youth at Topshop the other week and it'd gone in to the sale for £10. I'd previously loved this style of dress in different prints so this one was a must. I've styled it with this fab striped crop but almost any top or crop would look fabulous underneath! 
Worn also with my new fave ankle boots from Primark which have proved to be super comfy for all day wear! 
As a fan of Jurassic Park this T Rex skeleton necklace was a must for me and when I spotted one on AliExpress it went instantly into my basket! 








Striped Crop Tee - Miss Selfridge
Two Tone Denim Dress - Loving Youth @ Topshop
Black Ankle Boots - Primark
T Rex Necklace - AliExpress
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli 


No comments:

Post a Comment