Sunday 18 October 2015

Clinging onto Summer vibes

Where has the sun gone!? I need it back in my life taking blog photos is getting harder and colder again! It's the time of year where the fabulous summer wardrobe has to be slightly neglected! These trousers were a fave from summer but I definitely think I can get away with wearing them through Autumn too. I've said in previous posts how much I love this fab boho style of trouser and they are so so comfy to wear too! I'm slightly clinging on to summer with this outfit and the fab suedette tassel top, it also has a gorgeous open back (which I forgot to photograph!). 
I love a good hair chain and this New Look one is definitely one of my current faves, I'll be wearing it as much as possible through A/W! 








Suedette Tassel Top - Missguided
Printed Flares - Missguided
Cream Kimono - ASOS 
Hair Chain - New Look
Brown Ankle Boots - New Look
Lipstick - MAC, Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment