Tuesday 27 October 2015

Sassy Sequins

I absolutely love that feeling when you find any absolutely fabulous unique piece of vintage clothing, I love the thrill of eBay auctions and combining the two is where this shirt came from! It was an absolute steal at £15, it has a gorgeous sequin effect all over it and the colours all change and shimmer in the light! The shirt is long enough to be worn as a dress (just!) but I wore leather shorts just in case and to protect my dignity. I didn't accessorise this look as the shirt almost certainly does all the talking!
I have also styled this shirt with mom jeans and it looked absolutely fabulous! I can't wait to wear the shirt again and again in the upcoming festive season! 








Rainbow Sequin Shirt - Vintage, eBay
Leather Shorts (unseen) - Pop Boutique
Black Chunky Heels - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli 


No comments:

Post a Comment