Sunday 25 October 2015

Matchy Matchy Boho

I've previously wrote about my love for flares this year and this matching two piece is an absolute fave. I love the colouring of the set and that they can both be worn separately also in order to make completely different outfits! It will be perfect to wear through Autumn also making this cold weather not such a chore. I bought this set early this year and believe it was a part of a limited edition collection, I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it and have wore it earlier this year for Slam Dunk festival. I absolutely love the boho vibes of the print and flares, I accessorised with a hair chain and gorgeous gold chain belt. 







Crop and Flare Two Piece - Miss Selfridge
Black Sandals - Primark
Gold Belt - Primark 
Hair Chain - New Look
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli


No comments:

Post a Comment