Tuesday 13 October 2015

Patchwork Playsuits...

I recently picked up this fabulous playsuit from Topshop I instantly fell in love with it and as soon as they were offering 20% student discount I had to have it in my life! A blue version has recently gone in to their sale and been reduced to a bargain price of £15. It will be absolutely perfect for Autumn paired with tights but I decided to wear it for a fabulous Saturday night out this weekend! I accessorised with a boho gold hair chain from New Look picked up in their sale for a bargain £2 and my brown ankle boots also from New Look! 












Patchwork Scarf Print Playsuit - Topshop
Brown Ankle Boots - New Look 
Hair Chain - New Look
Choker - Topshop
Lipstick - Maybelline, Super Stay 24 Ultimate Red in 575 Always Crimson


No comments:

Post a Comment