Sunday 1 November 2015

Floating Florals

So I am a big lover of maxi dresses but I do often find it can be quite hard to find an occasion suitable to wear one. However this gorgeous cut out floral dress by Loving Youth is absolutely incredible, I love the print and the tie front detailing. The dress also has splits on either side at the front of the dress, which looks absolutely stunning when on.  I feel like the splits and cut out front make this dress so much more wearable than other maxis and can be styled both up or night to be worn either day or night. I styled this dress with a fabulous boho hair chain, that I picked up for only a couple of pounds in the Primark sale! 










Cut-out Floral Maxi Dress - Loving Youth
Black Platform Sandals - Primark
Turquoise Hair Chain - Primark 
Lipstick - Maybelline, Super Stay 24 Ultimate Red in 575 Always Crimson


No comments:

Post a Comment