Sunday 22 November 2015

Winter Brights

Winter is truly here it's gotten so cold it's hard to deal with getting out of bed every morning along with the cold the awful weather and early nights make it very difficult to find a decent day to shoot blog photos so I apologise in advance. Yesterday was bitterly cold but the sun was actually out in the garden so I grabbed the chance. I bought this kimono at the beginning of the year I absolutely love the print and that it's so big and floaty, however I haven't worn it half as much as I'd have liked. It's by Kiss the Sky who I have blogged about previously and absolute adore one of my most favourite pieces of clothing this year was by them! 
I love the colours within the print and it certainly brightens up dull wintery days although maybe not the most warm piece of clothing (but who likes being sensible?). I've styled the kimono with this fab New Look cord skirt and my staple Winter ankle boots from Primark which are ridiculously comfortable and accessorised with a gorgeous hair chain from Primark also. 








Brown Cord Miniskirt - New Look
Black Fringed Bandeau - Urban Outfitters
Patterned Kimono - Kiss The Sky
Black Ankle Boots - Primark
Gold Hair Chain - Primark 
Necklace - Accessorize 
Lipstick - Revlon, Colorburst Matte Balm in Shameless 215


No comments:

Post a Comment