Wednesday 25 November 2015

Aztec Prints

I'm not quite sure how this shirt was intended to be worn but I bought it as a dress, luckily it was long enough as a dress! Sometimes I struggle as I'm often too tall for things! I absolutely loved the print and the more Autumny colours, I love burgundy/browns at this time of year. The tie round the waist brings the whole look together although it looks just as fab just as a tunic dress. 
I've styled the look again with my Primark ankle boots they go with pretty much anything and a gorgeous bead detail necklace also from Primark. 
I'm heading to London this weekend so can't wait to go on a little bit of a post pay day spree! 







Aztec Print Shirt Dress - Pretty Little Thing
Tassel Necklace - Primark
Ankle Boots - Primark  
Lipstick - Revlon Colorburst Matte in Sultry 225


No comments:

Post a Comment