Wednesday 30 September 2015

Trippy Tie-Dye

This dress has been another absolute fave of this Summer for me it's been perfect for festivals but also fab for chilled relaxed days. I love the pastel tie dye detailing of the dress, the open back is absolutely gorgeous combined with the on trend boho bell sleeves this dress is simply perfect. 
I do feel that the accessories I have styled with this dress do take it to the next level, the hair chain is an old favourite from last year that I picked up from AliExpress for £3 or £4 and I have worn to death. The silver coin belt is from Primark and looks fab on this dress, I have also styled this belt with Mom style jeans which looks great too. 








Tie Dye Dress - Missguided
Silver Hair Chain - AliExpress
White Lenka Shoes - Topshop
Silver Coin Belt - Primark
Silver Filagree Sunglasses - Jeepers Peepers
Lipstick - Mac, Candy Yum Yum



No comments:

Post a Comment