Wednesday 23 September 2015

Flare Fever

These have been some of my absolute favourite trousers for the whole of Summer as well as this perfect lace kimono from H&M part of their Coachella range I've absolutely worn both to death this summer! I bought the trousers from Miss Selfridge I spotted them in store after I'd had a delivery nightmare and decided I needed them in my life immediately, I believe they did eventually go into the sale too, not sure if they are still available now though.
This style of flared trouser have been perfect for the boho vibes of this summer, no doubt I will still being wearing these in to Winter styled differently and through to Summer again next year. Flared trousers are here to stay! 
I picked up the fabulous necklace I've styled with this outfit in the end of Summer sale at Accessorize, I love a good jewellery sale you can always pick up such fabulous bargains!
I love the boho festival vibe of this outfit and truly don't want summer to ever end, I will be wearing Summer outfits until it snows (or maybe not!).  








Lace Kimono - H&M Coachella range
Paisley Flared Trousers - Miss Selfridge
White Crop Top - Urban Outfitters
Black Wedge Sandals - Primark 
Silver detailed necklace - Accesorize 
Hair Chain - Primark
Circle Sunglasses - Primark 
Lipstick - MAC, Diva


No comments:

Post a Comment