Sunday 27 September 2015

Playful Playsuits

I am a massive fan of a bargain, isn't everyone? And this Summer I discovered the fabulous Blue Rinse Kilo sales, I've been to vintage fairs before but these kilo sales are something else. You basically browse the many rails and pick out what you want which is then all weighed together so you pay buy weight, £15 a kilo simple. I've only been to the Manchester ones but they are also on in Leeds I highly recommend them, there's always so many bargains!
I picked up this vintage playsuit and this fab pastel green crochet knit from there along with many other items so I think they worked out to be about £5 each?!  Bargains! I absolutely love the bright colours of the playsuit combined with the gorgeous pastel shade of the knit worn with the fabulous Lamoda sandals this makes a fabulous colourful outfit. 
The weather weekend has been so fabulous I truly don't want Summer to end ever please. 











Floral Playsuit - Blue Rinse Kilo Sale
Green Crochet Cardigan - Loving Youth from Blue Rinse Kilo Sale
Rainbow Sandals - Lamoda
Rose Gold Circle Sunglasses - Accessorize
Lipstick - Revlon, Colorburst Matte Balm in Shameless 215


No comments:

Post a Comment