Friday 11 September 2015

Leeds Leeds Leeds... Day Two

We woke up fresh as daisies and ready for day two! Saturday was the least hectic of the three days but we still managed to fit in lots of fabulous bands, we were a little too laid back getting this ready and managed to miss the amazing Sunset Sons, who had a very early slot. I'd highly recommend checking them out they were fabulous and Glastonbury and I really hope they do a full UK tour very soon! 
The first band we saw on Saturday was 'Palma Violets' followed by an old favourite 'Panic! At The Disco' these used to be one of my favourite bands back in the skinny jeans, studded belt days. I saw them live back then and so was looking forward to seeing them again, although they didn't really play many of my old faves they were still rather good. I would have liked to have heard more of my faves though!



We then went to see 'Don Broco' who were fabulous and very energetic, we left these slightly early to get over to the main stage for 'All Time Lows' set.  We then saw 'Bastille', 'Peace', 'Alt J' and 'Limp Bizkit' who I'm not a massive fan of but they were quite fun to see! 
'Mumford and Sons' were the headliner for Saturday night, I'd last seen them headline Glastonbury in 2013 and I was quite disappointed by them, they were always such a favourite but they seemed to be not at their best then. I decided to give them another chance and they were back on form a lot more energetic and the Mumford I always used to enjoy! 







Day Two I wore this fabulous two piece by Native Rose, I bought this from Topshop but I believe it is also stocked by ASOS. I loved the bright mandala style pattern all over the co ord the colours were great for a festival! 
The floral crown was gifted to me last year by La Lapin and it's a firm favourite in my floral crown collection (and I have a lot!!).
Again I wore my Dr Martens they are super comfy and perfect for festivals I'm considering getting a new pair for next years festivals! 






Mandalay Swing Top and Shorts - Native Rose @ Topshop
Boots - Dr Martins
Floral Crown - Le Lapin
Lipstick - MAC, Candy Yum Yum
At the festival as above with added Barry M Pink Glitter
Bindis - eBay



No comments:

Post a Comment