Wednesday 16 September 2015

Daisy Dreaming

Summer is coming to an end but I'm not ready to give up on it just yet, making the most of any sunshine there is! This outfit is perfect for those last Summer days, and is even slightly sensible because of the jacket (not like me)!
The white button down skirt has been such a fabulous buy I'd wanted one for a while when I spotted this one on the Primark sale rail a couple of months ago for only £5 it was the last one in my size so I immediately put it in my basket! Bargain! Worn with the sequin daisy top (which I've owned for years and has always been a summer favourite) and teamed with this gorgeous canary yellow jacket that was bought from a Chorlton charity shop along with the fab bag which was originally H&M. 
I have a love/hate relationship with these white chunky sandals I absolutely love them but worn without socks they absolutely tear my feet a part, I've been scarred for life! I styled this outfit with gold glittery socks that I'd 'borrowed' from my Grandma, not quite sure why she had them but they absolutely complete the look! 












Daisy Sequin Top - Topshop
White Denim Button Down Skirt - Primark
Canary Yellow Jacket - Charity Shop
Gold Daisy Chain - Primark 
Daisy Sunglasses - Primark 
White Woven Bag - Charity Shop
White Chunky Sandals - Lamoda
Gold Glitter Socks - Grandma
Lipstick - Revlon ColorBurst Matte in Shameless 


No comments:

Post a Comment