Sunday 21 December 2014

What I'm Wearing... Floral Leggings and Chunky Boots

It's so so close to Christmas and I've finally got everything sorted, all presents bought and wrapped! I just need to finish work now, three days left to go! 
I feel like the weathers been super mild recently and not absolutely freezing cold like it usually is in December, this has an influence on what I outfits I decide on wearing!
I'm not the biggest trouser wearer in the world and usually if any stick to my disco pants! I spotted these leggings in Primark a few months back and absolutely loved the floral pattern, they are made from a really thick almost scuba material which make them wearable as trousers! They are maybe slightly a little big as they seem to fall down, I always have this problem with trousers (probably why I don't wear them!), I can never seem to find trousers that fit properly so maybe should have sized down in these! However they are still wearable I styled them with this super cute off the shoulder top from Primark also, they do a cropped version which I also have!  I'm also wearing my Lamoda boots which are so so comfy I'm rubbish in heels but these are so easy to walk in and so comfortable!







Off Shoulder Top - Primark 
Floral Legging - Primark
Chunky Boots - Lamoda
Tattoo Choker - eBay
Gold Ring Necklace - Topshop 
Bracelet - Topshop
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli



No comments:

Post a Comment