Monday 15 December 2014

What I'm Wearing... Paisley Prints

I've totally been meaning to post a blog post of my trip to Berlin a couple of weeks ago, but as per I've been super busy so this will eventually happen (mainly so I can document the trip for myself!!) but will be super late! 
I've absolutely been loving everything that Ark have been stocking recently especially the Kiss the Sky and Hearts & Bows pieces, I had a little splurge in there on pay day, this dress is part of the haul I bought! 
I'd been eyeing this dress up for a while, I love the paisley print and the lace cuff detail on the sleeves its absolutely gorgeous. This dress is absolutely perfect Autumn/Winter colours, I love the copper colouring. This dress also has a small open back with a tie fastening which is such a cute added detail to the dress. 
I styled this dress with a rope statement necklace I bought from Primark a couple of weeks ago for only £5, this kind of necklace anywhere else would cost at least double that absolute bargain, and it goes so well with the dress. I also wore my black ankle boots that have been absolutely essential through autumn/winter and are super comfortable! 







Paisley Print Lace Dress - Hearts & Bows @ Ark Clothing
Statement Rope Necklace - Primark
Black Ankle Boots - Primark
Gold Bracelet - Topshop 
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli

No comments:

Post a Comment