Wednesday 10 December 2014

What I'm Wearing... Magic Carpet Dress

I've been such a busy bee this week I was on a mission to try and find a dress for my work Christmas party this week, I've been looking for a while and not been able to find anything that was just right (I wanted a sequin dress). I decided to search on eBay where I found a gorgeous vintage sequin dress, I bidded instantly and won! The dress which I've posted on my Instagram is absolutely perfect and just what I was looking for! I'll be doing a post featuring it soon! 

Recently I've absolutely fallen in love with the label 'Kiss The Sky' I absolutely love all their pieces. My previous post also featured one of their gorgeous dresses. I haven't been quite so brave with this dress and styled it with thick black tights. This dress does however have some absolutely fab details, it has a large keyhole back and cute little bobbles on the bell style sleeve cuffs. This dress is perfect for all year round, I'll definitely be wearing it at festivals next year. 
Recently Primark have been on top of the statement necklace game, I picked up several great necklaces recently this particular one has dip dye effect tassels hanging from a large silver medallion and was an absolute bargain! 





Magic Carpet Dress - Kiss The Sky @ Ark Clothing
Tattoo Choker - eBay
Large Tassel Necklace - Primark
Black Ankle Boots - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Captive

No comments:

Post a Comment