Wednesday 17 December 2014

What I'm Wearing... Floral Culottes

I'd been wanting to try out some culottes for some time now, when I came across this fab ones from H&M on my dinner break, I don't usually go in H&M that often the Derby store is a bit of a disappointment but this time I was pleasantly surprised. They are made of a super soft silky material and this pair were even in the sale so were an absolute bargain for £7! They will also be perfect in summer but as it is absolutely freezing cold at the moment so I styled these with a long sleeved black crop also from H&M which was only £5.99 I think another bargain, I also went back and bought a white one! 
I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for more culottes as I absolutely love these ones, and definitely checking H&M out more often for more lunch time bargains. 








Black Crop Top - H&M
Floral Culottes - H&M
Black Ankle Boots - Primark
Peace Choker - eBay
Tattoo Choker - eBay
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli

No comments:

Post a Comment