Tuesday 23 December 2014

What I'm Wearing... Copper PVC and Knits

It's Christmas Eve Eve, only one more half day left at work before some much needed time off and rest! Myself and the girls go for a meal all together at Christmas time, this Sunday was this years we'd scoured menus and found a place that served fried cheese as a starter(an absolute fave) and steak as the main so this restaurant had to be the one for us. We had a great time together, even if the actual meal itself was quite disappointing both the food and the service! We went for cocktails after to make up for it! 
I wore this outfit for the meal, I'd picked up the skirt for only £3 in the Primark sale an absolute bargain, in fact this whole outfit is from Primark (can't tell it's my favourite shop at all!) I love the autumnal colour and loved it with the cream jumper, although its come out a slightly whiter shade than it truly is in these pictures.
My hair recently has been especially unruly and I can tell more than ever in these pictures, I don't know quite what it is be it the windy weather and cold temperatures or just it generally be an absolute pain. I want to try re dying it with the Bleach London Beach Lights balayage kit although I need my hair to behave itself first!! (Never going to happen!!)






Cream Jumper - Primark
Copper PVC Skirt - Primark
Black Ankle Boots - Primark 
Necklace - Primark
Rose Gold Watch - Michael Kors
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli

No comments:

Post a Comment