Sunday 7 December 2014

What I'm Wearing... Burgundy Tassels

I've been so so so bad at getting posts sorted and posted recently, I've been super busy going to Berlin (a post will be up soon!) working two jobs definitely doesn't make blogging easy either! I have today finally managed to get up to speed with my blogging and get my act together! 

I absolutely fell in love with this dress, I love burgundy in Autumn/Winter and also love anything with tassels and with a boho feel. Kiss the Sky are such a fab label, their pieces are everything that I love they take inspiration from the Coachella style, vintage and rock 'n' roll perfect for my style! 
I was very daring and went bare legged when I wore this dress recently to see Bring Me The Horizon at Wembley the weather seems to have got slightly milder (and is definitely warmer than Berlin!) so it didn't seem such a bad idea after a couple of glasses of red wine I was fine!  

I have styled this dress with this gorgeous tiered necklace an absolute bargain from Primark and then with some other statement jewellery pieces from Topshop along with my super comfy staple black ankle boots also from Primark. This dress would be absolutely perfect for a festival in the summer as well as worn slightly warmer with chunky thick black tights. 









Burgundy Tassel Shirt Dress - Kiss The Sky @ Ark Clothing
Tiered Beaded Necklace - Primark
Gold Bangle - Topshop
Statement Gold Rings - Topshop
Black Ankle Boots - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Captive


No comments:

Post a Comment