Thursday 13 November 2014

What I Wore At... The Courteeners @ Rock City

Monday marked the beginning of our Courteeners marathon, they are one of our absolute faves and I can't even count the number of times I've now seen them live over the years! We always like to make sure we attend their Manchester Christmas gig and as there isn't one this year it's only right we go to as many of the others as possible! Monday night was at Rock City in Nottingham, we are also going to the Leicester and Liverpool gigs! 
The band were on top form as always and played a fab set list mixing new and old together perfectly! Roll on Saturday!!!

I chose to wear this fab playsuit that I've recently picked up in the Primark sale, I absolutely love the style and the print and thought it was perfect for a gig as it is not too dressy but not too casual at the same time, a perfect medium! As we were also being sensible for this one night of the tour, I didn't want to be too dressy! Again this playsuit has berry shades which is another reason why it's one of my faves of the moment! 







Printed Playsuit - Primark
Gold Amulet Necklace - Primark
Black Ankle Boots - Primark 
Lipstick - MAC, Ruby Woo


No comments:

Post a Comment