Tuesday 11 November 2014

What I'm Wearing... 304# Clothing

I've finally admitted defeat and bought a big cosy coat and scarf for all these freezing winter mornings! This coat is from Primark and is in my fave winter colour burgundy it has a fur trim hood which is also fleece lined making it extra warm and snug (just what I need for work mornings! I've also got my eye on a pastel pink coat in Primark, I'm just waiting till they get my size in!). 

I was also super lucky to be sent this fab vest top from 304# Clothings summer collection, it's so cute, I love the Love/Hate Me motif it is absolutely perfect to throw on and layer up for winter too! I'm really excited to see what they have in store for their upcoming A/W collection. 

I've recently rediscovered these burgundy shorts, I bought them a couple of years ago from Topshop and absolutely love the detailing on the pockets, they are perfect for Winter styled with thick black tights! 








Burgundy Shorts - Topshop 
Black Ankle Boots - Primark
Tartan Scarf - Primark
Burgundy Coat - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Diva


No comments:

Post a Comment