Sunday 9 November 2014

What I Wore At... Catfish and the Bottlemen @ O2 Academy

My blog posts are going to be slightly different for a couple of weeks, my SLR camera has been sent off for repair. I'm eagerly awaiting its return feels so weird not to use it!! So for the time being I will be using a different compact camera so the image quality may not be as high quality!

Last night I went to see Catfish and the Bottlemen in Leicester at the O2 Academy, I'd been so looking forward to this gig as it would be the first time I'd seen the band live since their debut album was released. Having seen the band previously it was great to see them playing again, and also to see them playing in a bigger venue even though we thought they were playing the main room at Academy, (I first saw them in a tiny Derby pub!) I love seeing a band growing in popularity! 
They were absolutely fabulous as usual, lead singer Van was losing his voice slightly but I personally couldn't tell and it didn't affect his performance at all. The crowd was so energetic and were all singing along to every song, and absolutely lifting the roof off! 
They played all my faves, it was an absolutely stunning setlist, I can't wait to see them playing all the festivals again next year!


We had decided to be (quite) sensible for this gig and not actually go out after the gig, we've got so many other events through November and December we thought we'd save for the bigger events! This meant I went for comfort and warmth for this outfit I absolutely love these polkadot trouser/leggings from Primark they are super thick and comfy, I decided to glam up this outfit slightly with my gorgeous Oscar Noah jewellery pieces, that I was so kindly gifted (discount code at the bottom of this post) and my new cleated sole shoes from Primark, although they have a heel they are so so comfy and fabulous!








Black Polo Neck Shirt - Primark
Polkadot Trousers - Primark 
Cleated Sole Shoes - Primark
Lipstick - MAC, Ruby Woo
Amethyst Silver Ring - Pandora 
Dainty Silver Rings - Oscar Noah Jewellery

Oscar Noah Jewellery discount code - 10% off - AEV10

No comments:

Post a Comment