Wednesday 9 December 2015

Festive Mermaid Sparkles

This mermaid sequin shirt has been my absolute favourite purchase of the year if I could wear it every day I would! I wanted to try and style it a bit differently and it looks fab with my Blue Rinse mom jeans this could totally be a day or night look! I bought this gorgeous cami top from a charity shop in Brighton this summer, I think it is supposed to be worn as lingerie but looks fab styled under the sequin shirt.  I've created fabulous glitter lips to give and extra festive sparkle and to add to the mermaid feel of the look. 








Mermaid Sequin Shirt - eBay - Vintage
Satin Top - Charity Shop - Vintage
Mom Jeans - Blue Rinse - Kilo Sale
Dandelion Seed Bauble Necklace - Statement Made 
Black Platform Sandals - Primark
Headband - Primark
Belt - Primark 
Lipstick - Freedom, The Sith
Glitter - Accessorize 

No comments:

Post a Comment