Wednesday 2 December 2015

Fancy Feathers and Glitter

I'd been eyeing up this incredible feather gilet on Topshop for quite some time so when they had a 20% off sale offer on I snapped it up! The weather is so up and down at the moment so it's perfect for throwing on over the top of outfits when it's not too cold. I adore the coloured ombré effect of the feathers and can't wait to wear it constantly. 
I wore it with this sheer vintage maxi dress that I picked up from another Blue Rinse kilo sale, I can't wait to go to the next one in December. 
I also accessorised with one of my favourite hair chains and of course styled up my lipstick with glitter I absolutely love a glitter lip and it makes any outfit more fabulous. 








Ombre Feather Gilet - Topshop 
Sheer Maxi Dress - Blue Rinse - Kilo Sale
Fishnet Socks - eBay
Hair Chain - AliExpress
Black Heels - Primark
Lipstick - Freedom, The Sith 
Glitter - Accessorize 



No comments:

Post a Comment