Thursday 24 December 2015

Festive Jumper

So it's Christmas Eve and I've finally broken up from work and I'm starting to feel festive! I absolutely love a good Christmas jumper I like to buy a fab new vintage one every year, this year I bought s fab cardigan from Cow in Manchester you may have seen it on my Instagram. However I also wanted a slightly less obvious festive jumper I absolutely loved this bright vintage number from eBay the added sequin detail and the gorgeous festive colour way is great for Winter but also for any other time of year! 
I've styled it very simply with a pair of ripped knee Jamie jeans and a sparkly mermaid headband! 







Bright Sequinned Jumper - Vintage - eBay 
Ripped Jeans - Topshop
Hair Band - Primark
Ankle Boots - Primark 
Lipstick - Revlon, Colorburst Matte Balm in Shameless 

No comments:

Post a Comment