Sunday 6 December 2015

Floral Prints and Vintage Tan

I've been attempting to be ruthless and sort out my wardrobe as its beginning to absolutely bulge at the seams! However every time I try to get rid of old clothes I rediscover pieces I totally forgot I owned, this coat being one of them. I bought it when I used to work in an Oxfam charity shop and wore it to death at the time but it found its way to the back of my wardrobe never to be seen again!!
It's the perfect autumnal winter colour and I'm excited to start wearing it again. 
This look is styled with another fabulous pair of flared trousers I absolutely love this style and have been wearing them so much this year. This pair are from Topshop and I've worn them with a plain black crop although I have also worn them with my lace bell sleeved top from previous posts! 










Oversized Coat - Vintage - Charity Shop
Black Long Sleeved Crop - H&M
Floral Print Flared Trousers - Topshop 
Gold Necklace - Accessorize
Hair Chain - Miss Selfridge
Brooch - Grandmas
Black Ankle Boots - Primark
Lipstick - Revlon, Colorburst Matte Balm in Shameless 215


No comments:

Post a Comment