Wednesday 30 July 2014

What I Wore At... Tramlines Festival

I've recently got back from Benicassim Festival in Spain (a blog post will follow soon!), I had such a fabulous time I definitely didn't want to come home! So to cure the post holiday blues we decided to attend Tramlines festival. Tramlines is a 3 day festival showcasing some of the most exciting bands of the moment in some of Sheffields best music venues.
I was most excited to see Catfish & the Bottlemen but unfortunately they had to cancel their appearance at the event, we did however manage to see many other fabulous bands including; Lewis Watson, The Cribs, TOY and Slow Club!
I wore a Festival inspired look, teaming floaty floral shorts with chunky silver jewellery, as well as the most fabulous holiday sunglasses, to complete the look!! 




Black Crop Top - Miss Selfridge
Daisy Shorts - Primark 
White Chunky Sandals - Primark
Silver Bracelet - Primark
Silver Rings - Primark
Beaded Bag - Primark
Head Chain - AliExpress
Holiday Sunglasses - Primark
Lipstick - MAC Diva






No comments:

Post a Comment